Friday, May 12, 2006

What a week!

On travel... When I travel, I make sure there's a kitchenette. Other than Disney hotels for marathon weekend (since other were making the arrangements for me or similar) I've always booked a room where I could at least do some basic cooking. I also map the hell out of the location so I can pinpoint the nearest grocery. If we drive instead of fly, I take along a cooler of prepared food so all we do for a little while is heat up.

Things here have been mostly good other than exercise. I'm working on the food logging, I'm down a pound, and in a minute, since I seem to be back on our normal sleep schedule, I'm going to pop in a movie and hit the dreadmill.

I don't really want to get into the parts that aren't so great. They'll blow over and we'll move on, so I don't want to dwell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home