Saturday, May 06, 2006

Uggggh

Paul's enduring a crazy week at work full of stress and working late. Friday he got home at 10 PM or so. Which leaves me doing the single parent thing and I'm EXHAUSTED!

Julia was invited to two birthday parties today, but we missed the friend's party and hit the cousin's party. I stayed up late last night packing bento so there'd be some damage control re: party food. I wish Julia had eaten a little more but I managed to keep my own eating mostly sane and on track. The drive to and fro in the same day though wiped ups all out.

Now I'm up again doing some work for preschool and then sunday school tomorrow.

Thank god we're going out with friends for lunch so I don'thave to deal with that but I do have to plan dinner for tomorrow and the oncoming week.

Ugggh. Ugggggh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home