Thursday, April 27, 2006

Busy

I got a formal shoulder, bi's and tri'c weights workout earlier in the week but any other workout flew out the window.

I've bene attacking the house in my free time and with the help of the handyman... we've got a new back door, the roof trim replaced, gutters up, about 6 bags of trash out of the garage, two big boxes to donate, some yard toys donated, most of the house cleaned, one of the bookcases organized, and in a minute I'm going to tackle the front rooms with the floor scrubber and if Paul can keep Julia out of my hair, deal with the office junk.

I'm on a roll with the house junk, so I don't want to stop.

Been on a roll at preschool too -- all three new shelves are assembled, most of the toys categorized, boxed, and labeled, the lockers dealt with and I'm working on puppet storage next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home