Sunday, April 09, 2006

Off Track

Got off track over the weekend.

So pooped after my long day Thurs. that I totally crashed out. Didn't prep for Friday, so I instead of a workout Friday morning I was prepping and then off to work early to meet Gretchen (who ended up canceling, so I COULD have worked out had I known.)

Back at home to launder and get ready to visit MIL all day Sat. Only I didn't make enough food, so ended up eating junk. Would have been better off stopping to pick up some Amy's Kitchen frozen, but there it is.

Sunday school today was not esp. planned out since I was gone Sat. But it was a good day any way -- small group and Gretchen popped by to visit and we all went out to lunch. Good conversation and we made tentative plans for Tues.

Julia is settling down to a more normal schedule and I'm better prepared for tomorrow -- so let's home that means I'll get through this week without derailing on Friday.

Weekends are a challenge to get through lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home