Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Busy, busy

I want to get fitness back up on the front burner. Even though things here have been super busy, I want to keep trying to balance everythign in my life out so fitness doesn't get the short end of the stick.

But overall, things are good.

My labs came back and all is well except for elevated testosterone. Which is why I'm losing hair. Endoc wants me back on Glucophage to help with that once I'm done nursing but since I don't know when exactly that will be my other recourse is to buckle down ont he exercise in hopes that it will help with the insulin resistance which in turn ought to help lower excess androgens. PCOS can be so bizarre sometimes.

Things are coming along at work -- so we'll see if preschool gets some church funding or what. I have an early shift today to help cover for Carla so last night I was packing up all the food from organic produce delivery and then leftovers.

I got my new Tupperware and I like it. The "Crystal Wave" small divided bowl is a much better size for me than the "Rock 'N Serve" divided rectangle. The other just holds way too much food for lunch.

I'd made that corn chowder again Sunday so I'm finishing it up with broccoli and oranges on the side:

2 Comments:

Blogger Mojo said...

The chowder looks so divine, Cat!
Another journaller is considering using cloth diapers for her second child and when she asked for help I immediately thought of you. Mind dropping by http://www.allisonruth.org/Allisonp.html and offering some advice?

I love that you do yoga with Julia. Id love to do that with Logan!

7:22 AM  
Blogger Livs Mommy said...

Mmm that corn chowder looks soo good. You need to make a cookbook, I'll buy it!

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home