Thursday, March 16, 2006

Food Stuff

I'm on my game this week foodwise. Corn chowder was excellent, peanut noodles fast, kitchen organized and house in decent shape. I'm getting enough sleep. What I'm not getting is enough fitness, but sooner or later all three parts of my life will fly.

Right now I'm obsessed with food to go. Between work, church, playgroups, running around in general... I need ways to make food portability easier. Hot stuff? Hands down the lunch jars. Cooking group? Tupperware is my friend.

But I'm not totally sold on Tupperware for cold stuff. And the lunch jars are too tiny for salad. I stumbled upon http://www.fit-fresh.com/index.html and their salad container and I'm going... hmmmm....

The runner up is the one from the Container Store and really I like the looks of it better but it doesn't tell me the brand nor the capacity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home