Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Hrm... goals?

Fitness goals? Off the cuff my goal is to get through the "28 Day Body Shapeover" workout. You'd think a solid 4 weeks of workouts wouldn't be so hard, but it is!

I tend to get grouchy looking at the trees and don't stop to think about the forest.

I also am having trouble reconciling fitness life with a toddler to my fitness life before the baby.

Logically, I KNOW it is apples and oranges. Emotionally I don't think I'm there yet so there are days where I get pissed off at not hitting 3 weight workouts and 3 cardio workouts like I want to be doing and have done in the past. Then there are days where I congratulate myself on 3 workouts in a week, of any type, because I realized how little I could get done in her first year of life.

I'm in a bit of a panic though because I'm starting to weight creep, my docs are starting to ask when I'm going to wean her so I can go back on Glucophage, and we're still going around the TTC thing. Sept? Jan? Another year?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home