Thursday, May 25, 2006

I'm here.

I'm here. But low on sleep. It's 11:30 AM and I just woke up!

Last night Julia woke up crying "I want my Daddy!" and the only other thing she would say was "My leg hurt!" I don't know if that was our first attack of growing pains or what. We stayed up til 2 or 3 AM fussing. The night before? 4 AM fussing.

That alone would have me beat but this lingering cold thing is annoying. And I'm due for a period... my first non-BCP one in over 2 years. So the cramps are a doozy.

The bright side? The house has a few messy places but nothing I can't whip up into shape as soon as I feel more awake and have eaten. I don't have work again until Sunday, so I can spend some time on the house and myself and get things into better order.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home