Saturday, February 18, 2006

Weights: Chest, Back Abs

  • Weights: Chest, Back Abs

Slept in today and then went out to lunch at California Pizza Kitchen. Hadn't been there before but I played it safe and got pasta. Hard to wreck a basic vegan dish like that. It was decent. I'd consider going again if I could ever find nutrition info for it.

Came home, nursed Julia, putzed around and eventualyl got around to a weight workout.

Julia came running in from the grage where Paul was and peered in my face when I was bench pressing and said, "Mommy, do it!" And as I finished that rep I started to giggle and then really laughed when she said, "Good job, Mommy. More!"

Paul had to fetch her and get her out of the way.

Tomorrow I hope to deal with the house and clean the patio really well. Then we can put some toys there for her and when I workout I can feel sane knowing she is basically inside the screen room with nothing hazardous and I can watch her through the patio doors.

This business of her running around makes me anxious. Like I'm going to bean her in the head by mistake or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home