Monday, February 06, 2006

Missed 2, Massage 1

Missed two workouts last week because I got caught up in Julia's party stuff. That's right. My girl is 2. Where is the time going?!

The family party was low key and mostly ok. The highlight for me was that my SIL brought her massage table and I got my first massage from her -- with hot rocks even. She told me my upper back was a little tense but really not bad and that my hips were tight, esp the right. Likely from carrying so many babies. And I learned that lower back pain (which I've had a lot of lately) is almost always stemming from tight hips.

I know I've been skimping on yoga in my struggle to just get cardio/weights in and the reality is that I'll probably keep skimping on it because the other two are more important to me right now. But I'm going to try to do it once a week.

Hurting hips is no good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home