Sunday, January 29, 2006

Good start to the day

  • What: Upper body weights

I woke up at 6 AM this morning really thirsty. I laying in the dark arguing with myself over whether or not I was thirsty enough to get up to find water or if was ignorable so I could go to sleep. I decided I was too thirsty so I took my meds and got water and lay back down. Then I spent a while arguing with myself over trying to get more shut eye before church or slipping in a workout while the rest of the family snoozed on.

I admit, it's a long day ahead and I could really use the sleep.

But then again, how often do I get that sliver of quiet? So I got up and did upper body weights and watched the sun rise. It was lovely.

Made up for the fact that I can't find my old weight log. I didn't expect to just pick up where I left off eons ago but it would have been helpful for putting me in the ballpark.

BUt a good start to the day. I'm looking forward to church and drumming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home