Friday, January 20, 2006

One more will make a dozen

I'm awake. 5:50 AM and I am still awake. But at least I'm back down to 99 deg. and I am not throwing up.

Felt a bit stir crazy so I tackled Julia's closet and brought up my hallway total to 11. Paul and I want to do a Goodwill run this weekend to donate and the more clutter I get rid of the better.

I was a little stunned though at blowing through so much of her baby things and my maternity clothes.

I suppose since I'm still on the fence about the second kid storing so much of this stuff is silly to me. Crib, ok. But endless little creepers? C'mon. They're cheap enough and if we really DO have another, the relatives will go beserk again and buy too much again. So what is the point of trying to save them when some other kid could be wearing them now?

I kept a few favorites and I got a little sappy sad over the newbron socks she never wore for socks but wore for mittens instead.

I got a little annoyed by the one maternity/nursing velvet dress I bought and never had the chance to wear but I tried it on and the thing is now a tent. Even at max preggo I think it would still be a tent, so out it went.

I've run out fo things in her room to do though. So I'm puttering around trying to figure out what other spot in the house will yield one more trash bag of donatables.

Because 1 more will make a nice dozen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home