Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Does it count with reindeer socks?

Distance: 1.5 miles
Duration: 30 min
Speed: 3 mph

Another day, the same old song.

Only today when I woke up my ear and nose were killing me. I have a cold thing. So I sat around waiting for the saline spray I squirted up my nose to help unclog my head for a bit and then I swapped my pajama pants out for fitness shorts and got a sports bra on. Left the pajama shirt and reindeer socks I slept in on.

Got half the walk done and Julia woke up. So I gave her a hand in the bathroom and set up in the stroller to watch The Goodbye Girl with me while I finished walking. I'm not really crazy about this habit we're developing -- her watching TV so much. So I need to get up earlier and get this walk done before she's likely to wake.

We try to keep her TV 30-60 min on the weekend only.

Now to deal with making lunch and dinner before I go to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home