Sunday, February 12, 2006

Tidbits

I have a scratchy throat again. But the ankle is better. I hate it when I catch whatever is running through daycare at the moment.

[...]

Sunday school was easy today and later we went to see my parents. My #9 aunt and her family are visiting them and Paul and Julia got to meet them for the first time. I'm going to go again on Tues. to catch them one more time before they leave. My Aunt Ella also happens to be my godmother and it's been over ten years since I've seen them all.

[...]

Over the weekend I returned a book and got The PDQ (Pretty Darn Quick) Vegetarian Cookbook : 240 Healthy and Easy No-Prep Recipes for Busy Cooks by Donna Klein. I also got two others along the same lines -- fast dinners. I'm hoping it will actually BE fast and taste good because that's what I need right now in my life. Fast without succumbing to fast food/frozen food days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home