Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Checking In...

What do the palm of my hand and the bottom of my foot have in common? The fact that I've strained/sprained them somehow without knowing it. I keep wondering what it is I did Monday at school to make them be this way. Hurts! :(

Gretchen came over with her kids to play/talk yesterday. I really enjoyed their visit. Julia had a ball fooling around and I actually got a chance to talk to a mom. When moms meet at playgrounds, you have to keep one eye on the kid so you really don't get the chance to connect. When it's at home, even though we're still supervising it is a bit more relaxed and we can actually get a word in edgewise.

Tomorrow I have a massage appointment and then I want to try to get my haircut next.

Need to deal with groceries and focus on food

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home