Thursday, February 16, 2006

Quads, Glutes, Calves + Yoga

  • What: Weights for Quads, Glutes, Calves + Yoga

Skipped cardio yesterday in favor of going ot bed early. I was pooped and feeling funky. This morning my nose started drying out so perhaps I'm at the end of this cold.

Did weights relatively well. I wanted to lsiten to Sting and Julai wanted The Monkees and we had a bit of an argumetn over it but I let her have her Monkees CD and she played nearby with her Little People almost all the way through.

I wanted to do some yoga but there she was running out of patience and kept getting on me. She also told me I was doing it wrong by shaking her head, saying "No! Mommy do it!" and demonstrating cobra pose. I didn't happen to be doing that sequence that has a cobra pose in it but she wanted it so we did it together.

Which gave me an idea to look up some Yoga Kids DVDs and get Paul to do them with her. He needs the exercise even more than Julia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home