Thursday, July 27, 2006

14 hrs to go

14 hrs to go to my massage appointment. One hour of bliss awaits. I soooo need it.

Most weekends have been really busy lately so I haven't had any down time. It will be a few more weekends yet before I get a break on Saturdays because church RE is getting the school year ready to kick off. At least I only have one more week working afternoons at preschool. Then I can just do mornings and have some afternoons for ME.

Julia's also being really clingy and it annoys me. With the heat, the last thing I want is her on me when she's not nursing because I get hot. I dislike the other kids at preschool doing that too. I don't want to be mean about it, but sticky little bodies clamoring all over me is NOT my idea of having a good time. It would be different if there was a need... someone upset, needing attention, etc. But they just want to sit on me to sit. Julia's retaliating by trying to sit on me more than anyone else because I'm HER mom.

Even when waiting at the pool for her swim lesson to start... miles of benches, lots of open floor and she wants to sit on my right foot.

Paul and I haven't had much couple time either -- he's really busy with work and then there's the crazy weekends.

Went to my WW meeting. I'm still not sure how I feel about this group of people. Nice enough, but not a whole hck of a lot in common yet with anyone. Though I'm -1.6 lbs since last week. Maybe that's enough. To work it to break my palteau? And who gives a hoot if I make any new friends there or not?

The lab work went ok -- now I'm just waiting for results. My temps are still way low. high 96 - low 97 is NOT normal temp for me. My feel feet cold a lot.

I suppose it's just as well that all the children want to sit on my feet then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home