Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Grumpy

No, I don't know where she is. Hopefully Mojodiva is doing ok and is simply in the middle of a blog redesign too.

Things here are ... here.

I have a dr appt this afternoon for labwork. Ugh.

I had a horrible day yesterday. TOTALLY wiped out by the time I came home from baby swim class, and really irritable that I had to keep going and make dinner instea dof take a nap. Ridiculous that a Saturday away makes me whole week all crazy, but that is my fault for not planning enough meals ahead and freezing. Thankfully though, Paul had some beef stew freezer stash to dig into so it was just cooking my stuff.

The hoisin eggplant recipe got embellished with red peppers and water chestnuts and I packed up leftovers for my dinner tonight.



Last night of running the workshop -- hooray! Then after that I have a heavy week covering for L. who will be on vacation, and THEN I can start the new schedule with less hours. Thank heavens!

I started looking at spa prices. I hurt all over. Ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home