Monday, July 24, 2006

Howdy!

I was looking at holiday 5k's that might be out there and noticed that the Disney Half is still got some slots open. Sigh. Tempting, but no. I don't have the time for that much training.

Today at work L. asked me how I was doing on points and I said it was fine and I hadn't really noticed much of a change since it's only been what? 4 days now?

She said she feels crazy.

I pointed out that I get a lot more points as a nursing mom, and I'm not changing anything really other than tracking points at this point.

L. on the other hand, is a week ahead of me, on less points AND she's trying to go vegetarian whole foods AND her previous way of eating was nonvegetarian fast food/frozen food heavy.

The only thing I've noticed WW points is doing for me right now is increased fiber. I've gone from averaging 30 g a day to 40 g a day.

We were gone over the weekend visiting my MIL so I have a lot of hosuework piled up for me. Busy day tomorrow catching up so I'm going to sack out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home