Tuesday, July 04, 2006

  • What: Shoulder's, Bi's, Tri's & 1 mile walk

Got weights done in the morning and then a short walk in the evening yesterday. I'm looking at a short walk this evening if we don't go do something as a family this afternoon. We're trying to wait out the rain before we decide what we want to do.

I just took my Glucophage and had it with my lunch: 1 cup cherries, 1 cup millet and swiss chard polenta with sun dried tomato pesto, 2 cups lettuce and tomato with goddess dressing.


If the weather clears up I think we might take Julia to the pool. There's no swim lessons this week because of the holiday and then I've switched her to evening class so I don't know if we'll be taking pictures at the end of those lessons because I don't know who teaches them. Mr. V. does pictures in his morning class and I got the ones from Julia's 1st session scanned in.

In the first one, I had to count to three and then dip her in.

In the second one, I had to count ot three and sort of "swoop" her through the water so she'd get used to gliding along.


Looks like the rain is gone -- and we're off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home