Sunday, August 27, 2006

Stress

Amy -- great job on the yard and on breaking the plateau! :)

Things over here are stressful. I got another 3 miles down sometimes but I can't remember which night. I stayed on track food log-wise despite eating out, but I can't remember what I ate.

What I DO remember is zero sleep and anxiety while Julia spent HER night throwing up and crying when it happened because she's never thrown up before and all she could say was "I have to spit! I need my cup!" and then "Yucky! Waaaaahhhhhh! What's happening?!"

She's got a tummy bug and is going to be fine and improved over the day, but she was stressed out over this vomit stuff and frankly, so were we.

In the car coming home from Target last night and then twice last night. Then me not able to sleep and watching HER sleep waiting to see if it would happen again.

But she's a quick learner and we taught her to "spit" into the plastic tumbler we kept carrying around because we weren't sure that she's make it to the bathroom to throw up in the toilet. She's told me every time it was coming that she wanted her cup and so it hasn't been messy at all.

Just emotionally draining.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home