Thursday, October 05, 2006

Catching Up

Last night I went to bed around midnight and then jerked awake when I realized I didn't have lunch made for school tomorrow. So I ended up making pasta, threw in a jar of spaghetti sauce, a packet of veggie burger crumbles, and the last bits of broccoli. Also made Julia some Celestial Seasonings Tangerine Zinger tea for her thermos and I put water in mine. A simple salad for me and tomatoes for her.



Julia is cutting a molar so we've been staying away from harder veggies til her mouth is less sensitive.

Things with me are busy -- I just got home from school (3 PM) and I have oodles of things to do apart from The Afternoon Nap Argument. Tomorrow I teach cooking, my friend Carla and I want to do some homeschooling units with the kids, and then there's the Christmas pageant auditions on Sunday along with an RE meeting.

Christy asked me when I first got to playschool if I was having my period and I told her I just finished it yesterday and she said she'd thought she was syncing up with someone because she's been feeling like hers is coming early. I told her so far it's Carla, then Liz, then me, and now her so that rounds out the month then.

I'm down a lb, and at 40 day cycles, so slow as it is... things are looking good for TTC next year... IF we decide to go there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home